I’ve been looking into real estate investing and testing out some coding skills, so I built this simple tool to quickly get Zillow listings into Google Sheets.
Keep in mind, this was built as a side project for fun, it could have errors and might not work as intended.
How it works:
- Select a city or state that you want results for
- Select the # of Beds, Baths, Minimum and Max Price, Min Sq Feet, Min Year Built and Days Since Listing.
- Run the script (instructions below)
NOTE: Everytime you run the script, it erases the data from the Listings tab and writes to it again. If you need to save information, copy the info to a new tab before running the script again.
To run the script:
- Make a copy of this Google Sheet
- In the “Selections” tab, fill in your search criteria for the listings you want. Here’s an example:
- Click on Tools then Script Editor
- In the toolbar dropdown, select “getListings” which selects the script to run.
- Hit the play button next to it to run the script.
- If it’s your first time running the script, Review the Permissions:
- Allow the permission:
- You should be done! See the “Listings” tab with your result.